Saturday, May 23, 2009

TO YOU

BRO...
i din appreciate it?
nah...
i've tried to...
chance nt given by u...
she din giv me any chance...
i cant find anythinmg to chat wit her...
becos u always go find her b4...
and she juz will feel gan ga to chat wit me...
becos i edi gao bai to her b4...

all of tis make me cant do anything on it!
nt i dunno appreciate!
i've tried so hard! finding thing to talk between me and her!

after i noe all of tis...
i do anything...
i could oni hurt myself...
i could only stay away from claz!
move away my sight from her!
i din wanna face it!
i always act so hard to be happy!
u noe?
its tired!
force myself to smile! laugh!

thursday... din eat anything...
becos i've tried to get near to her!
and saw all those sux thing!
i try to change myself!
but u taken all my decision...
i 've no choice!
but to stay like tis!

today i kip kacau her...
but u noe?
my heart was bleeding...
even when i smiling...
u show me tat fucking thing for wat?
i oredi told ya...
we r nt bro whenver the place got her!

eat the pill for useless...
noe it wont cure my heart pain but i stil eating...

its damn tired and pain to act nothings happen and happy!!!!!!
:')
my face was smiling but my tears are flowing out!!!!

ur bro...KACI DEAD LONG TIME AGO...
TODAY I START FLIRTING AGAIN...
u all had noticed it didnt u all?

2 comments:

  1. dun said like tat la...
    just let it go...
    gambateh la~~
    he is ur bro mah
    u must b hapi for looking he hapi

    ReplyDelete
  2. im nt so 伟大
    我很小气?或许吧...
    爱情有的说小气的吗?
    im juz a normal human...

    ReplyDelete