Saturday, May 23, 2009

Complicated EH?

i really do think about change my skul to chong hwa国中!
i do think of nt going skul anymore...
all my fren are at there! at guo zhong!
but i cant...
nt becos i din dare to...
nt becos i scare my aunt...
juz becos i noe if i change to there...
i wont have any future...

tats the only reason for me nt changing to there...
i wanna ponteng...
but...
if i ponteng...
there wasnt any place for me to go...
alone.... its pain u noe?

u always tell me hw sweet u r...
u think tat will make me nt love her anymore...
but u r wrong...
u juz make me more hurt!
more sick of love!
make me dulan!

keep thinking make me more hurt...
i din wanna face the truth...
i try nt to figure it out...
i rather juz keep hurt...
im blurr...
damn blurr...
lemme die...

6 comments:

  1. Hmm..
    thats the way to let u face the prob..
    or not i still kip like this..
    how?
    see jor oso sad...
    always like this...
    bcos of a girl change sch?
    hmm...
    go for it..
    if u think it is worth..
    some advise here:
    DON CHANGE=.=
    cos dowan lose u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u like this juz make until all of us in the cloud every day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell u..
    u must face it...
    cheer up...
    gambate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..u know what.,.
    im puzzled..
    whats make u so hurt?
    cos i wit her tgt??
    since when she be wit u b4?
    din right?
    so..
    ur hurt not that kinda BREAKING hurt..
    its juz sad..
    cant use hurt 1..clear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. u will feel sad...
    but for me...
    its hurt...
    din tgt wit her b4...
    tats nt the point...
    hurt becos love her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think to change nt becos of girl...
    juz becos everyday saw u two tgt?
    eh...
    damn sweet huh?
    cant change oso nw...

    ReplyDelete