Thursday, May 21, 2009

今天我一整天都没吃到东西哦~
除了一点popcorn and a candy^^
u stole my appetite and everything i got...
i couldnt sleep...
i couldnt eat...
i couldnt nt thinking about u...

i force myself to be smile,
but my heart...its crying...
i loss much weight becos my heart was empty nw...
its bleed all the thing out...
cant breathe...
lack of oxygen becos of u...
gasping for air...
but u din let me to...
juz let me go...
i've tried to...

想你...
是一种痛苦的期待...
是一种幸福的惆怅...
更是一种不想去想而又不能不想的无奈啊...!!

i thought im nt gonna cry anymore...
but juz nw...
tears flow out from my eyes...
juz a bit^^
dun worry...
becos im tired of tears long time ago...
hate the love song!

days without u is too long...
mayb i shudnt go skul anymore...
go there to see u 2 tgt happily?
no...
i juz cant!

No comments:

Post a Comment