Saturday, May 23, 2009

KACI AND SKY

SKY...why shud i face the truth...
juz let me keep 逃避...
that the way to let both keep from get hurt!

u sure cant hit me^^
becos there's din even a gud reason for u~
u sure cant grab me...
becos im bigger than u (victor)
u sure cant kick 9 me...
becos u din 4get im 足球校队...
u sure cant scratch me...
becos ur nail juz too blunt...

i've been always there...
i've been always known u as my bro...
tats why i cant even din act u as my bro when after skul...
when she's nt beside of us...
we r still the best bro...

i hope our relation wont change becos of girl...
and we din change oso...
juz lemme keep running from the truth...
mayb one day...
running from the truth will make all the thing goes well...

i've been trying so hard...
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment